Just like big banks, credit unions lend their customers money to buy cars. And, just like big banks, they repossess them when their clients don’t pay.
But, unlike bigger banks, most credit unions don’t have departments and teams of people to take those cars and resale them quickly. As a result, many credit union branches end up looking like used car lots. They repossess cars, park them at their locations and either sell them at auction or let them sit waiting for someone to see the “For Sale” signs on the windows and perhaps buy them.
It’s an unfortunate situation for both credit unions and consumers. Why? Well, credit union “repos” typically represent great deals on cars that are in very good shape.
In other words, if there was a way for consumers to get access to all the cars for sale at various credit unions AND that provided simple, direct service for folks to buy these cars immediately, consumers and the credit unions could form a great relationship.
Consumers would get great deals with no hassle and credit unions would be able to move their unsold cars faster without going to auction.
CreditUnionDeals is Like “Chocolate and Peanut Butter”
At CreditUnionDeals, we’ve created the perfect marriage. We connect with area credit unions across the Southeast (and soon nationally!) to list their cars for sale on our site. We market their cars through avenues such as Facebook Marketplace, Cars.com, Autotrader, CarGurus and more. That means the credit unions get better exposure and their cars sell more quickly.
For you, the consumer, the service is even better. Once the cars are listed, here’s what we do:
- Ensure the vehicle is titled and ready for sale
- Connect with credit unions to obtain detailed vehicle info
- Handle all pricing negotiations for you with the credit unions
- Take care of payment and bill of sale for you
- Arrange for you to take delivery of the car directly or get it shipped
In other words, when you find a car you like on our site and want to buy, we take care of the deal for you. We’re kinda like your personal used car shopper. We go back and forth with the credit unions so you don’t have to.
How the process works:
- Search – Find the car you want from our great values and easy search functions.
- Make an Offer – Hit “Make an Offer” on the listing and we’ll contact you to work the deal.
- Talk to Us – We’ll call you to discuss pricing and settle on a deal that’s right for you.
- You Pay – We send you a payment link to buy via credit card, PayPal, money order, or bank transfer.
- Get Your Car – Arrange for shipping thru Uship or pick up your new car from the local credit union.
That’s it. Easy peasy. So, what are you waiting for? Find your car at a great price today! Visit https://www.credituniondeals.com/inventory/ to search now!